Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ashley Dawson on Hearing God's Voice

Ashley Dawson on Hearing God's Voice

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. (Psalms 143:8 NLT)

Ashley Dawson shares with us this morning!! Read this strong momma's words about how she hears God's voice!!

"I would love to sound poetic and say that I hear God's voice in the stillness of the morning while I am having my coffee and quiet time...(this is where you hear the scratching sound of the record coming to a complete stop) ... truth be told, it is in all the hustle and bustle of daily life, the busy schedules, the constant moving around me that I hear God's voice. It is when I least expect to find it in a verse of a song on the radio, words on a billboard, or thru the words spoken to me by one of my children.... it is during my "busyness" when my eyes and ears aren't focused on Him, that he reminds me He is always there leading me thru my day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment