Sunday, July 21, 2013

Shirley Welch on PBB's

Shirley Welch on PBB's

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6. 

Today Shirley Welch, aka Bubbles to all her many grandkids (Jenny and I included) shares her heart with us.

"It was a joy to watch my grown daughter with her children this past week at the beach.  I was raised in church.  She was raised in a Christian home and church. Now she is raising her children the same way. I'm very proud of them all. We all need unconditional love from many. I love pouring love and time into our children at church & in the community because I know there are peoole doing the same to mine in another state. I love giving and getting hugs . It helps me not miss mine so much."
-Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment