Monday, August 12, 2013

Mini-Blog: I'm so Ti-red

Unless you are an alien from a different planet, you are more than likely experiencing "get yo bootays back in school" syndrome. You don't need a kid... Don't look for one to borrow. We are ALL affected. Because we weren't all on pins and needles while we wait for the last, small, insignificant jester to STOMP on our last remaining nerve, we get to deal with back-to-school traffic and stores packed out, and it seems that our population quadrupled from June to August because the entire world is back in town and getting ready to head off to school.  Monday morning we will scroll down endless Facebook pictures of kids heading off for their first day of school and then it'll hit us... First, we don't care about seeing every child in our friend list start school and second, we.  are.   tired. Ti-red!!  So when it all catches up to you, and you feel like you've been mowed over by a steam roller, take time to give it all to Him. 

Give it all to your sweet Savior. He tells us to. Written in red... Quite literally. Thank you Jesus!!!

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment