Friday, October 16, 2015

Releasing the Cray

Today I rode. #ride31days

I was so tired.  Exhausted really...  

I needed a break. 

I needed some quiet... some joy. 

And my horse was high as a kite flying on crack cocaine. 

And I wasn't strong enough for the cray. 


So I rode...

And I circled. 

Somewhat begrudgingly. 

And somewhat apprehensive and fearful that my horse would rear it's cray cray head. 

And through the circles, the crazy simmered. 

As we circled, she calmed. 

And then we stopped... and my sweet horse fell asleep in the sunshine. 

From crazy to peaceful. 

And I realized that so much is missed because we forgot the simple things. 

We forget the circles. 

We forget that by circling we can find our strength...

We can find our peace...

Because our joy comes from above...

And our rest comes through the little things. 

Simplicity. 

Circles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment