Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thirty Days of Riding... Ummm... Writing

So evidently, October seems to be a challenge for bloggers. Write for 31 days. I'm not gonna lie, I totes heard this as RIDE for 31 days. So I decided to do BOTH!  We shall see how this goes. I'm known for not caring much about challenges and goals like this one. 

Tomorrow, I have a blog post on prayer. Y'all, I was pushed to pray for someone this week that I just don't like. She is not a BB, but she needs so much love. And I'm not sure I have enough Jesus to love and pray for her... Even though I do want her to be a BB one day. 

But I found a beautiful side of the Holy Spirit during this battle. And that's what happens. We go round and round with ourselves and God. 

Often times, the repitition allows for us to feel and appreciate the little things we often overlook. 

And then I rode... My sweet horse that is a big ole hot mess of attitude. I rode twenty meter circles... Round and round. And I learned something about human nature. Round and round and round we go... It's through repetition that humans learn and can branch out in to the "infinity" world in which our God operates. 


But we humans are dumb dumbs. One distraction and we miss out on the beauty of a Kingdom of eternity that is available RIGHT NOW. 

We become caught up in circles.

Habits. 

Patterns. 

This is what I'll be writing about. 

Circles...

That lead to an understanding of Infinity. 

The boundlessness that is only possible through knowing and remaining with your Heavenly Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment